Our quarterly drive for paying readers is going on this week. Many thanks to those who have already joined or renewed existing subscriptions; we will try to make it worth your while. Here are ten reasons to become a paying member or subscriber.
1. You need to reallocate all the money you saved by canceling your New York Times subscription.
2. There are not many other voices who stood up to Preet Bharara.
3. You enjoy and learn from the content of FutureOfCapitalism.com and want to send an encouraging signal of support.
4. At the entry level of just $49 a year, it's less than 14 cents a day, which is an unbelievable bargain for what is being provided.
5. Your money will be used to help improve FutureOfCapitalism.com and to expand its audience.
6. You don't want to be a free-rider on the other paying subscribers.
7. If you do it right now, you won't have to remember to do it later.
8. If you do it right now, you won't have to worry about it again for another year.
9. You like our non-hysterical, non-shrill tone.
10. You believe in limited government and free enterprise and want to support independent journalism that advances those principles.
The link to become a paying member or subscriber is here.