Reader comment on: Buffett Cheerleads
Submitted by Donna (United States), Jul 8, 2010 17:49
We lost our home. Something is wrong with this picture. Here are the facts.
1. it is illegal for Wells Fargo to make mortgage loan to us based on hugely inflated appraisal.
Fact: - Wells Fargo's fraudulent appraisal valued our home at $718,000
- Wells Fargo's own review appraisal valued our home at $475,000
- Nevada Attorney General's office suspended the appraiser's license for committing appraisal fraud on our home.
- Nevada Appraiser Licensing Board mandated the appraiser to complete appraisal fraud course before regaining his real estate appraiser license.
- Nevada Revised Statue NRS 205.372 states that it's category C felony to make mortgage loans based on fraudulent appraisal.
- Cases of Attorney General's indictments against attorneys, loan brokers for teaming up make fraudulent loans to defraud homeowners.
2. it is illegal for Wells Fargo to wrongfully foreclose our home based on fraudulent appraisal and mortgage loan.
You can find all the facts on our website. www.wellsfargomortgagefraud.com.
Note: Comments are moderated by the editor and are subject to editing.
Comment on this item