Competitive Advantages of 70 Berkshire Hathaway Businesses
Reader comment on: Buffett's Tax Math
Submitted by Bud Labitan (United States), Feb 13, 2012 19:37
Readers who wish to learn more about Warren Buffett's businesses can review 70 of them in the new book MOATS. It is about the competitive advantages of each business. Moats will be on Amazon.com in mid February, 2012. It is currently available on Lulu.com here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/4filters
Major points of interest:
1. MOATS discusses 70 historically profitable businesses worthy of study.
2. MOATS examines the competitive advantages and sustainability of each business.
3. Each MOATS chapter has both a Warren Buffett and a Charlie Munger quote or idea weaved into the discussion.
4. The MOATS chapter on Lubrizol includes an estimated valuation based on Free Cash Flows.
5. Each MOATS chapter was checked by two people.
6. Even if you buy the MOATS hardcover edition, 50/70 is $0.72 value per business or chapter.
7. If you liked "Good To Great" by Jim Collins, you will enjoy 70 GREAT Berkshire Hathaway Businesses.
The MOATS book introduction audio mp3 file: http://www.frips.com/moats.mp3
Note: Comments are moderated by the editor and are subject to editing.
Other reader comments on this item
|Buffett Hypocrisy [110 words]||Kevin||Feb 20, 2012 00:33|
|⇒ Competitive Advantages of 70 Berkshire Hathaway Businesses [158 words]||Bud Labitan||Feb 13, 2012 19:37|
Comment on this item