Lyndon Johnson was the most key player in the JFK assassination.
Reader comment on: Johnson's Misery
Submitted by Robert Morrow (United States), May 3, 2012 00:10
If you want to get quickly "up to speed" on the JFK assassination, here is what to read:
1) LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination by Phillip Nelson
2) JFK and the Unspeakable:Why He Died and Why it Matters by James Douglass
3) Brothers: the Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot
4) The Dark Side of Camelot by Seymour Hersh
5) Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty by Russ Baker
6) Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson by Jablow Hershman
7) Google the essay "LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK" by Robert Morrow
8) Google "National Security State and the Assassination of JFK by Andrew Gavin Marshall."
9) Google "Chip Tatum Pegasus." Intimidation of Ross Perot 1992
10) Google "Vincent Salandria False Mystery Speech." Read everything Vincent Salandria ever wrote.
11) Google "Unanswered Questions as Obama Annoints HW Bush" by Russ Baker
12) Google "Did the Bushes Help to Kill JFK" by Wim Dankbaar
13) Google "The Holy Grail of the JFK story" by Jefferson Morley
14) Google "The CIA and the Media" by Carl Bernstein
15) Google "CIA Instruction to Media Assets 4/1/67"
16) Google "Limit CIA Role to Intelligence" Harry Truman on 12/22/63
17) Google "Dwight Eisenhower Farewell Address" on 1/17/61
18) Google "Jerry Policoff NY Times." Read everything Jerry Policoff ever wrote about the CIA media cover up of the JFK assassination.
Note: Comments are moderated by the editor and are subject to editing.
Other reader comments on this item
|⇒ Lyndon Johnson was the most key player in the JFK assassination. [228 words]||Robert Morrow||May 3, 2012 00:10|
|Johnson did not listen to John Garner [29 words]||Lyle||May 2, 2012 22:04|
Comment on this item