Reader comment on: 'Obscure Tea-Bagging Operation'
Submitted by Samialsoam (United States), Nov 6, 2009 16:40
To me, one of the problems in today's society is this, and other variations of the meaning, is the lack of general understanding of the definition. (See Wikipedia) Those who use the term against "the right" know full well what it means and snicker when they use it.
Of those of us on the right I would guess the less than 5% know the true degradation being aimed at us. If the other 95% ever catch on, all hell will break loose.
Note: Comments are moderated by the editor and are subject to editing.
Submit a comment on this article
Other reader comments on this item
Comment on this item